Achieving your best skin isn’t one-size-fits-all. You need individualized treatment and skincare advice from the professionals at Clinton Plastic Surgery. We encourage you to call our office at 205-408-9787 to schedule a consultation with our team. After examining your skin and talking about your skin concerns, we can better recommend facials and skin treatments that are appropriate for your skin type.
Facials in Birmingham, AL- Our Best Options for Your Skin Concerns
Reveal Beauty Medical Spa, Clinton Plastic Surgery’s official medical spa, offers a variety of non-surgical treatments, facials, and peels to perfect and beautify the skin. With many available options, we can treat most common skin concerns including acne and aging. All treatments at Reveal Beauty Medical Spa are overseen by Dr. Clinton. Our skilled estheticians are comfortable working with many skin types and concerns.
What facials are best for your skin concerns? Call us to schedule a consultation for personalized skin care recommendations by Dr. Clinton and the experienced estheticians at our Birmingham, AL medical spa. All of our treatments are performed by trained and experienced members of our team.
- Reveal Beauty Signature Facial- Our Reveal Beauty Signature Facial is one of the most popular facials at Clinton Plastic Surgery. This relaxing and rejuvenating facial takes a full hour. Our signature facial is ideal for most skin types because it is customized prior to treatment. It includes cleansing, exfoliation, facial mask, and a circulation-boosting head/neck massage.
- TNS Hydrating Facial- Dry and damaged skin loves our TNS Hydrating Facial. This 60-minute facial uses powerful active ingredients to hydrate and refresh the skin.
- Purifying and Detox Facial- Also known as our acne facial, our Purifying and Detox Facial is ideal for oily and acne prone skin. This one-hour treatment includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and a soothing mask, using top acne fighting ingredients.
- Anti-Aging Facial- Turn back the clock on your skin with an Anti-Aging Facial. We use the powerful antioxidants Vitamins C and E, along with growth factors and peptides to encourage cell turnover and revitalize the skin.
- Red Carpet Treatment- Who said red carpet prep is only for celebrities? Get ready for your big events with our Red Carpet Treatment. This facial is popular before reunions, weddings, big dates, and work presentations. It features a light chemical peel as well as deep cleansing, light exfoliation, gentle extractions, and a mask and eye treatment.
Achieve even better results from your facial with an add-on treatment. These additions address other skin concerns and help patients to achieve their best results.
- Eye treatment
- Laser toning- especially helpful for treating melasma and sunspots
- Hollywood Laser Peel- perfect for an upcoming big event
- Brow shaping and tinting
If you’re interested in an add-on treatment, ask our estheticians for a recommendation. Each of these options can be performed at the same time as your facial treatment.
Are you interested in a facial in Birmingham, AL? Call Clinton Plastic Surgery to learn more about our customizable facial options at Reveal Beauty Medical Spa. Whether you’re getting ready for a big event or looking to turn back the clock, we can help you find a skin-enhancing facial.