When moms get together, the conservation often turns to post-pregnancy body complaints. “I miss my perky breasts?” “I have so many stretch marks.” Stop complaining about your post-baby body and transform it instead. With a mommy makeover, you can permanently eliminate that saggy belly, those droopy breasts, and those stubborn fat bulges. After surgery, some women find their post-baby body is even better than it was before kids.
If you’re thinking about a mommy makeover, the first step is a personalized consultation with Dr. Clinton. Call us today and schedule yours. This guide will help you prepare for your visit.
Three Things to Do Before Your Mommy Makeover Consultation
A little preparation before a mommy makeover consultation can make the experience much more productive. Spend a few minutes tackling these preparatory activities before you come in.
- Learn More About the Mommy Makeover– It can be helpful to research your options for a mommy makeover before you come in. We’ve put together helpful information about mommy makeover surgery at Clinton Plastic Surgery. You may also want to read up on commonly included procedures like breast augmentation, tummy tuck, breast lift, and liposuction.
- Write Down Questions– You probably have questions about the mommy makeover. Grab a pen and paper and write them down. A consultation is a busy, exciting time and it is easy to forget your questions during the excitement. Bring a list so you remember.
- Think About Your Goals for Surgery– What do you like/dislike about your post-baby body?
FAQs About the Mommy Makeover Consultation
Here are answers to top questions about the mommy makeover consultation at Clinton Plastic Surgery. If you have other questions you don’t see on the list, give us a call and we’ll happily answer them for you.
- How Long Does a Mommy Makeover Consultation Take?- Plan on spending a couple of hours with us for your consultation. We don’t want you to feel rushed so leave plenty of time, but we promise we won’t make you sit around and wait. It takes a couple of hours for an in-depth, thorough consultation.
- Do I Need to Bring Anything to My Mommy Makeover Consultation?– Bring yourself, your list of questions, and your medical history. We’ll also need to know what medications/supplements you’re taking.
- What Happens During a Mommy Makeover Consultation?- A mommy makeover consultation provides you with all the information you need to decide if a mommy makeover is right for you. We’ll show you around our offices, introduce you to key members of our team (including Dr. Clinton), perform an examination of your body, make treatment recommendations, discuss the pros and cons of each procedure, explain cost and financing options, and answer any questions you may have. If you’re ready to schedule your mommy makeover, we can do so during the consultation.
Is a mommy makeover right for you? Schedule your consultation at Clinton Plastic Surgery and decide for yourself.