Wrinkles got you down? Wrinkles, sagging, and drooping are a part of aging, but you have the power to turn back the clock. A facelift restores a more youthful appearance to the lower two-thirds of the face. Patients often look 10 years younger after surgery. If a facelift is great on its own, imagine what it can do when combined with complementary procedures. Transform your entire face from brow to chin.
What Procedures Complement a Facelift?
A facelift is a powerful transformation, dramatically changing the appearance of the lower face. What it doesn’t do however, is address other issues common with facial aging. By combining your facelift with a complementary procedure, you can rejuvenate the entire face. Come see us and we’ll help you choose complementary procedures that address your areas of concern. Here are some top picks:
- Botox®– Botox® is used to relax specific facial muscles, allowing the wrinkles they cause to smooth and fade. It is an excellent option for crow’s feet, lines between the brows, and forehead creases. Botox® is an injectable. The treatment takes less than 30 minutes and requires no downtime.
- Injectable Fillers- Lost facial volume is common as you get older, causing the face to appear hollow and deflated. Injectable fillers can restore this volume. They can also create fuller lips. Many patients opt for dermal fillers as a non-surgical mini-facelift before aging is advanced enough for a full facelift. They can be used after facelift surgery to restore volume and youthful fullness to the face.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation– Crepey skin and discoloration can ruin your facelift results. Improve your skin quality, texture and appearance with laser skin rejuvenation.
- Browlift– A facelift focuses on the lower two-thirds of the face while a browlift improves the upper third of the face. Pair a browlift with your facelift if you have sagging brows or forehead creases.
- Eyelid Surgery– If you have sagging upper or lower eyelids, you may benefit from blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery. This is the perfect solution to bags under the eyes or droopy upper lids. Wake up tired eyes!
Can I Have All My Procedures Performed at the Same Time?
We do our best to combine treatments whenever we can, but it isn’t always possible. We’ll work with you to create a treatment schedule that minimizes downtime and combines treatments as possible. We can often perform all your treatments with a single trip to the operating room.
Take your facelift to the next level by pairing it with a complementary treatment. We’re happy to make recommendations and help you find solutions to your biggest aesthetic complaints. Call today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Clinton.